Five Nights Only (Aug 14, 18, 21, 25, 28 – tBC)
Building on our popular Weekend Sunset tour, and Canada Day Fireworks tour, we designed this tour to let you see amazing sights along the Ottawa river AND experience the full sunset colours over the river when the city lights also come alive AND experience the spectacular and international five-times-a-year Casino Lac Leamy fireworks competition and show … away from the crowd on the comfort of a yacht. Offered only 5 evenings in August. Catch one of these, you will love it!
- Marina Jacques-Cartier (across the street from 895 rue Jacques-Cartier, Gatineau).
- Boarding starts 10 minutes before departure.
- If you are late, departure time cannot be change to respect other guests on board in time and because of the fireworks’ time.
- If you are late and the yacht departs without you, a refund cannot be provided.
- board at the Marina Jacques Cartier
- navigate east to pass under the MacDonald-Cartier Bridge
- short pause near the Rideau Falls
- continue east until the Official Residence of the Prime Minister of Canada
- turn around and navigate back to Portage Champlain Yacht Club, where we drop anchor
- the fireworks start after dark, and last about 30 minutes – wow, enjoy
- raise anchor and navigate briefly between Alexandria Bridge and MacDonald-Cartier Bridge
- return to disembark at the Marina Jacques Cartier
The Casino Lac Leamy Fireworks is more than just a light show, it’s a light and music competition, with fireworks exploding to a creative selection of synchronized music – all designed to wow you. Hear the music on the yacht’s sound system, and the echo boom of fireworks reverberating over the water, all while watching an amazing fireworks show.
what to bring~~~
- Camera – for great photos, selfies & bragging rights
- Food & drinks you may want
- Sweater & jacket