June 6 – Sept 27, 2020
Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun + 3 Holidays*
@ Departure Times Vary w/Sunset
|June 6||to||July 19||@ 7:30PM|
|July 25||to||Aug 9||@ 7:15PM|
|Aug 15||to||Aug 23||@ 6:45PM|
|Aug 29||to||Sept 13||@ 6:15PM|
|Sept 19||to||Sept 27||@ 5:30PM|
June 24 – QC St-Jean Baptiste Day
July 1 – Canada Day Fireworks
August 3 – Ontario Civic Holiday
September 7 – Canada Labour Day
Building on our most frequently offered Weekend Afternoon tour, we designed this tour to let you see all the sights along the Ottawa River AND experiencing the full sunset colours over the river when the city lights also come alive – all reflecting romantically on the water.
- Departure times change as summer passes, progressively changing to earlier times to capture sunsets.
- You should be at the Port de Plaisance Jacques Cartier AND ready to board 10 minutes before departure.
- If you are late, departure time cannot be change to respect other guests on board in time and because of the sunset’s time.
- If you are late and the yacht departs without you, a refund cannot be provided.
- board at the Port de Plaisance Jacques Cartier
- navigate west under Alexandria Bridge
- to behind Parliament Hill for a stunning view of the Hill, Parliament Buildings, Chateau Laurier, and Rideau Canal Locks
- turn east to pass under Alexandria Bridge and MacDonald-Cartier Bridge
- short pause near the Rideau Falls
- continue east until the Ottawa New Edinburg (Sailing) Club
- turn around and navigate behind Parliament Hill a second time
- return to disembark at the Port de Plaisance Jacques Cartier
what to bring~~~
- Camera – for great selfies & bragging rights.
- Food and/or drinks you may want.
- Sweater or jacket.
- 4 guests: $110 / person
- 6 guests: $105 / person
- 8 guests: $100 / person
- 10 guests: $95 / person