The yacht is locally owned and owner-operated, keep exceptionally clean and in the best mechanical condition.
The yacht is named Dolce far niente, one of the Captain’s favourite Italian sayings, which means “the sweetness of doing nothing.” … For Italians this concept is a part of every day life; spending time with friends at a café, sipping wine at sunset, talking a stroll around the moonlit piazza. Spending time on Dolce far niente is all that, disconnecting.
- Built in 1990.
- Sea Ray Sundancer, cabin cruiser.
- Weight: 10,000 lbs / 4,536 Kg.
- Tonnage: 9.99
- Water capacity: 40 gal / 151 L.
- Fuel capacity: 180 gal / 681 L.
- Height, water to top: 9’1″ / 2.7 m.
- Center hull length: 37’3″ / 11.4 m.
- Beam (width): 11′ 5″ / 3.5 m.
- Sleeps up to 6 adults.
- Full bathroom with toilet, sink, mirror, shower.
- Full kitchen with sink, kitchenware, glasses, dishware, utensils, wine opener.
- Propane Magma BBQ for Lunch at Sandbank tour, and for Custom Tours
- Fridge to keep food & beverages cold.
- Cell charging cables for iPhone & Android.
- Sunpad to chill comfortably on the bow.
- Life jacket or PFD for each person on board.
- Life buoy attached to 100′ / 30 m buoyant line.
- Re-boarding ladder.
- First aid kit.
- Three fire extinguishers.
- 16 lbs / 7 Kg anchor attached to 100′ / 30 m chain+rope rode.
- Sound signaling device (air horn & whistle).
- Flare gun & flares.
- Watertight flashlight.
- Bilge pump & bucket.
- Navigation lights.
- Magnetic compass.
- July 2020 Marine Survey.